When not sewing a doll, which is very little of today, here is what I got up to on my 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge Day 3:
1. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
Today, that’s a blue J Crew dress
2. Set the timer for 15 minutes and do a quick-clean of your bedroom: throw out any trash, put away items that are out of place, get rid of clutter, tidy up, vacuum, and make your bed.
15 minutes is actually a good amount of time to clean up
3. Clean out your freezer(s). If you need step-by-step help, read this guide on How to Clean Out Your Freezer.
We cleaned out the freezer 2 months ago, so I skipped this one (happily)
4. Find 5 items to get rid of today. Throw them out, stick them in a donate or garage sale box, give them to a friend who can use them, or list them on Craigslist or eBay.
2. Conference Materials – recycle
3. Map of Amiens from recent visit – recycle
4. Old perfume bottle – recycle
5. Double sided fashion tape – donate