I’m undertaking Money Saving Mom’s 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge. Today is Day 5.
1. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great.
Cat leggings it is, then…
2. Remove your couch cushions and clean out any crumbs, toys, or other miscellaneous items you find. Use an attachment on your vacuum to vacuum the cushions, underneath the cushions, and all crevices of your furniture. Spot clean the fabric, if needed.
My couch doesn’t have removable covers – thanks for getting me out of this one Ikea!
3. Set the timer for at least 15 minutes and do something you really enjoy and that relaxes and rejuvenates you. Take some time to just stop and enjoy life today!
My favorite part of the challenge so far 🙂 Today I chose to do some cross-stitching as I have a project that I’d really like to finish, but has just been sitting around taking up space for the past year.
4. Find 5 things to get rid of today.
1. Ikea Catalogue – recycle
2. Crazy Cat Lady gift – don’t need a reminder as this is my actual life – donate
3. Pattern – donate
4. A Streetcat Named Bob – donate
5. How to Survive Your First Year in Teaching – giving to a friend who is about to begin teaching