Yesterday I took the day off from my 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge – but today it’s back to work. Here is Day 6’s Challenge:
1. I finished cleaning underneath the bed now that Terry has fixed it.
2. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great.
Today that’s an Ann Taylor Loft Dress
3. Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and create a list of weekly goals.
One week today I leave for America to visit my family for two weeks, so here are my goals:
1. Pack for America
2. Make birthday presents for my nieces
3. Make birthday cards for my family
4. Continue to do both 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home and Squats Challenges every day
4. Set the timer for 15 minutes and run through your home quickly picking up everything that’s out of place and putting it away.
Hurricane Terry left his mark, but now the house is nice and organized again
5. Clean out the inside of your vehicle. Remove all trash and clutter. Use a vacuum attachment to vacuum all the seats and floors out.
I’m going to wait and complete this when Terry is home so that we can do both vehicles at the same time.
2 & 3: Union booklets – recycle
4 & 5: Models – donate