Day 9’s Challenge:
1.Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
That would be the cat tank top I made yesterday 🙂
2. Set the timer for 15 minutes and do a quick-clean of your bathroom.
This gave me time to give the shower a quick scrub – something I should definitely do more often!
3. Clean your light switch plates. You can use a damp rag with a little disinfectant on it or a cleaning wipe.
Easy peasy, I like today’s challenge!
4. Find 5 items to get rid of today. Throw them out, stick them in a donate or garage sale box, give them to a friend who can use them, or list them on Craigslist or eBay.
1. Tights- donate
2. Socks – donate
3. What is this? Whatever it is, it looks shoddily made – throw away
4. Old cufflinks box – recycle
5. Pillow cover – donate
Unfortunately, my house doesn’t look clean at all today as I decided to spend my birthday money on stuffing to make some cushions for the house to spruce things up and a sewing magazine that I’ve been wanting to buy for a few weeks now. I used some coupons to save £16 on my purchase 🙂 Once I brought all of my goodies home, the house began to resemble an episode of Hoarders: Crafters edition.
Terry helped me cut out all of the pillows, so they are ready to sew first thing tomorrow morning – and then hopefully my house will look clean again!
Pictures to follow.