Today is Day 12 of my 4 Weeks to a more organized home challenge:
1. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
Pink skinny jeans and a gray Target tee shirt
2. Set the timer for 15 minutes and vacuum the main living areas of your home.
3. Clean your microwave, stove top, and/or oven.
The good news: we don’t own a microwave. The bad news: it’s been a long time since we’ve cleaned our oven. Pictures to follow.
4. Find 5 items to get rid of today. Throw them out, stick them in a donate or garage sale box, give them to a friend who can use them, or list them on Craigslist or eBay.
1 & 2: Magazines – recycle
3. Phone book – recycle
4. Kitchen gloves with holes in them – throw away
5. Failed make your own candle experiment that doesn’t actually light – throw away