Didn’t get around to posting yesterday, so here are days 14 & 15:
1. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
2. Set the timer for 15 minutes and clean the mirrors and glass doors in your house.
3. Clean out your utensil drawer(s) (those with serving spoons, ladles, spatulas, etc.) in the kitchen and your junk drawer(s). Take everything out, throw out the trash, get rid of extra clutter, wipe out the drawers, and re-organize the contents as you put them back in.
We don’t actually have a utensil drawer, we keep ours in a jug next to the stovetop – so that was easy! We do, however, have not one, but two junk drawers. We tidied these up a few weeks back and so this was a fairly easy task as it was just tidying one drawer.
4. Find 5 items to get rid of today. Throw them out, stick them in a donate or garage sale box, give them to a friend who can use them, or list them on Craigslist or eBay.
1. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great.
2. Set the timer for at least 15 minutes and do something you really enjoy and that relaxes and rejuvenates you.
Took an hour to catch up on The Mindy Project – LOVE that show!
3. Clean your computer. Wipe down the screen and keys with a damp cloth, organize ﬁles, delete emails, etc.
This is something that I haven’t actually taken the time to do since I bought the computer. In 2009. Is that bad??
4. Find 5 items to get rid of today.
Terry helped out by finding 5 things that he could get rid of.