Today is Day 17 of my 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home challenge:
1. Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
Polka dot skirt and a blue sweater – hello English summer!
2. Set the timer for 15 minutes and do a quick-clean of your bathroom.
Cleaned the bathroom yesterday, so today I focused on the shower doors
3. Clean out and reorganized your kitchen cupboards and pantry.
Did this last weekend after the Ikea run, check it out:
4. Find 5 items to get rid of today. Throw them out, stick them in a donate or garage sale box, give them to a friend who can use them, or list them on Craigslist or eBay.
1. Glamour – gave to friend
2. Address book – donate
3. Random CD – donate
4. Glamour notebook – donate
5. Magazine stickers bought for when I thought I needed lots of stuff from magazines to be happy – donated with pleasure